Actors / Puppeteers
Clothes & musical edition
Summertime. Some far away port town. A little hotel by the sea. Guests and servants don't suspect that those days will change their lives...
Hôtel Crab is a comedy full of surprises, passions and misunderstandings. The story takes place in Russia at a time that is neither real nor in the present. The atmosphere is dream-like and expressly artificial, in order to provoke a certain curiosity in the spectator.
Hôtel Crab is the story of a hotel where nothing ever happens, as well as the story of a newly arrived guest. Unexpected events will break the monotony of this peculiar place. A midnight robbery take everybody by surprise and will change the course of events for all the characters.
Hôtel Crab is a puppet show for adults, a story without words that makes use of theatrical language in a way reminiscent of silent film.
Family show, from 7 years
Street or stage
Set up time
Bump out time
• Minimum 6m wide x 4m deep. From floor to ceiling minimum 3m high.
• For outdoor stage, in case of rain or intense sun, protective covering for the stage is essential.
• 2000 Watt PA.
• Mini-jack cable to connect the PA to a laptop that will be located on the stage.
• 1 Sound monitor on the stage.
Lighting (indoor or night)
• 7 PC in zenital lighting-bar.
• Colour filters: 3 blue, 2 red and 2 yellow.
• 3 ETC in frontal lighting-bar.
• DMX-512 cable to connect the dimmers to the lighting desk of the company that will be located on the stage.
• Electricity point for a laptop and the lighting desk on the stage.
• Mirror, good lighting, drinking water and toilet near the scenic space.
© Trukitrek S. Microcooperativa
M +34 678 324 676
Carrer Girona 3, 1r
07760 Ciutadella de Menorca
ILLES BALEARS · SPAIN